The superior permeable pavement system.
It’s a “Permeable Articulating Concrete Block”
- 2,000,000+ sq ft installed nationally and decades of real world performance data, it is proven to handle stormwater.
- Lower cost over the life of the product against other pavement systems
- Simplified installation- no cutting, one pattern
Architect or Engineer? Continuing education credit is available to learn more about this innovative product. Learn More
Best-in-class stormwater management
- Open joints get water below the surface quicker. No puddles!
- Can handle rainwater, run-on, downspouts, etc.
- Allows for natural soil infiltration replenishing aquifers and groundwater while avoiding runoff
- Verifiable performance with real-time sensors with INFIL-Tracker from P4 Infrastructure
- State approval- these products are approved by many state agencies (MDE PaveDrain Approval Letter) as a stormwater best management practice.
- Can handle heavy vehicle traffic (rated for AASTHO H-20/HS-25: buses, ambulances, trash trucks, fire trucks, etc.
- Size is 11.75″x 11.75″ x 5.63″ thick. ~1 sf / paver coverage
- Meets the requirements of ASTM D6684
Low to no maintenance
- During abuse testing, the normal maintenance procedure restored 90%+ of the original 2,000 in/hr infiltration rate
- Heavier blocks with open joints avoid issues with freeze-thaw cycles. Thousands of installs over the last decade in the upper Midwest clay soils; Zero issues.
- Plowing- with chamfered edges plows don’t catch on corners
- Repair with a simple block grabber it takes less than a minute to swap a damaged block for a new one. There is no joint sand to replenish or manage
- Manufacturer Warranty
What stormwater problem?